Cúrcuma Chai Latte ECO a granel
Nuestro Cúrcuma Chai Latte Eco tiene un exquisito sabor dulce, delicado aroma, intenso color y origen natural.
Disfruta del poder antiinflamatorio del Cúrcuma Chai Latte en tu taza, para desayunar o merendar o incluso para añadir a tus platos.
Con su exótica combinación de sabores, Cúrcuma Chai Latte te sorprenderá con diferentes notas de deliciosos aromas naturales, libre de cualquier saborizante artificial y muy fácil de preparar.
Creado por nuestro nutricionista Diego De Castro y galardonado con el premio “Gold Medal Award of Innovative products 2017” en la feria NATURA FOOD.
Shake preparation formulated to achieve maximum bioavailability of all its active phytonutrients with anti-inflammatory, antidepressant and antioxidant effects.
Delicious aromatic flavor and intense color typical of turmeric. It can be enjoyed both hot and cold.
Ingredients: turmeric, dehydrated coconut milk, ginger, cinnamon and ground black pepper.
- Delicious aromatic flavor and intense color typical of turmeric
- It can be enjoyed both hot and cold
- Has strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Of particular interest to athletes who experience frequent inflammatory symptoms
- Source of antioxidants
- Its ingredients have remarkable protective health benefits
- Certified organic product
- Not subjected to irradiation
- Free of gluten and other allergens
- Not subjected to high temperature treatment
- It can be useful as an adjunct in the treatment of some health conditions
- Subject to rigorous microbiological, mycotoxic and heavy metal quality controls
- Free of colorings, artificial sweeteners, preservatives.
The exclusive formula of Turmeric Chai Latte from Energy Feelings harmonizes an exquisite flavor and texture with the exceptional nutritional properties of the superfoods that compose it.
Made 100% with organic products of the highest quality. This preparation is ideal for those who wish to obtain the healthy benefits of all its ingredients while enjoying a drink with a sweet and balanced taste. It can be enjoyed hot or cold combined with the vegetable drink of choice.
It is a formulation designed to achieve the maximum bioavailability of all its active phytonutrients with proven anti-inflammatory and health-protective effects.
It may be of particular interest to people who engage in high-intensity sports activities and to those who suffer from frequent inflammatory symptoms.
Its ecological seal guarantees the absence of traces of pesticides and potentially harmful chemical fertilizers. What is also very important is that the powdered spices have not been irradiated or subjected to high-temperature treatments, so they retain all their properties intact .
The star ingredient in the formula is organic turmeric powder, this super spice has very remarkable health properties on several levels, it has been used since ancient times as a medicine for its powerful therapeutic action. Some authors claim that turmeric is perhaps the most powerful plant or nutritional supplement known to man.
Currently science has carried out and continues to carry out numerous studies on this spice that never ceases to amaze for its extraordinary virtues and benefits for people’s health.
The most important active compound in this spice is called curcurcumin (1). It has a great anti-inflammatory power as well as a powerful antioxidant action.
It is especially relevant to note that this compound is ineffectively absorbed into the blood, unless it is accompanied by black pepper, which contains piperine , which is capable of increasing curcumin absorption up to 2000% (2). For this reason we have included black pepper in the formula.
Another very important point to take into account for the effective absorption of curcumin is that it is a fat-soluble phytonutrient , so it needs the presence of fats in the same intake to be able to enhance its absorption. That is why we make the conjugation of turmeric with coconut milk , rich in healthy fats.
We now know that chronic inflammation is an important precursor to many of the diseases of the Western world. Curcumin is capable of acting at a molecular level, inhibiting some of the molecules that play a leading role in inflammation. It has been shown that the active ingredient in turmeric has an anti-inflammatory power comparable to that of some anti-inflammatory pharmaceutical drugs (3), without its side effects.
Likewise, curcumin acts as a powerful antioxidant capable of neutralizing free radicals thanks to its chemical structure (4, 5), it also stimulates the body’s own antioxidant enzymes (6, 7, 8).
Other remarkable benefits of turmeric and its active ingredient curcumin for the health of the human body are:
- its ability to improve the quality of endothelial tissue, that is, the walls of blood vessels. Endothelial dysfunction is one of the main causes that lead to cardiovascular disease (9) (10)
- its ability to affect the growth, development, and spread of cancer cells at the molecular level. Studies have shown an effect on cell angiogenesis, metastasis, and apoptosis. (11) (12) Although conclusive evidence in humans is still lacking.
- there is evidence that it would be able to prevent certain types of cancer, especially those of the digestive system (13).
- it could be useful in the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease since it appears to help clear the amyloid protein plaques so characteristic of this disease (14).
- it can be useful for treating arthritis symptoms, in some cases being more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs (15, 16, 17).
- It can be extremely useful in treating patients with anxiety, stress, and depression. There is evidence that curcumin is capable of increasing the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine (18, 19). It has also been shown in a study that curcumin may be as effective as prozac in alleviating the symptoms of depression (20).
The milk dried coconut is another star of this super food formula. In addition to providing a very distinctive flavor and creaminess, it stands out for its notable health benefits:
- may help reduce appetite, increase metabolism, and be helpful in weight control regimens (21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
- its main component, lauric acid, has positive effects on cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health (28, 29, 30)
- In animal studies with coconut extracts and coconut fat, beneficial effects such as potent anti-inflammatory were observed (31, 32, 33).
The ginger , as well as providing its slightly spicy touch in the design, add your properties notables healthy:
- Natural anti-inflammatory that helps reduce muscle aches from day to day and those caused by physical activity (34,35)
- Effective adjuvant in the treatment of osteoarthritis thanks to its anti-inflammatory action (36).
- helps improve digestive processes and alleviates nausea (37,38)
- Helps reduce elevated blood sugar levels and improve cardiovascular health (39)
- contains bioactive compounds that may help prevent serious diseases like cancer and Alzheimer’s (40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45)
The exclusive formula of Turmeric Chai Latte harmonizes with the sweet aroma of Ceylan Cinnamon . This high-quality cinnamon is also a source of numerous health benefits:
- It is loaded with antioxidants, especially polyphenols that protect the body from the damage of oxidative stress caused by free radicals (46, 47, 48).
- It has antifungal and antibacterial properties, capable of reducing infections and fighting tooth decay and bad breath (49, 50).
- it is capable of increasing insulin sensitivity, helping this important hormone to do its job correctly (51, 52). Scientific studies in humans have confirmed that cinnamon has a powerful anti-diabetic effect, as it is capable of reducing fasting blood glucose levels by between 10% and 29% (53, 54, 55).
- Cinnamon has also been shown to have beneficial effects on neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease (56, 57, 58).
All the links to the references are accessible from the technical sheet, which can be downloaded by clicking here .
Tips for use and applications
The turmeric chai latte can be enjoyed both hot and cold.
Calentar 300 ml de bebida tipo “leche” vegetal junto a 1 cucharada sopera (aprox. 10 g) del producto y remover hasta integrar perfectamente. Se puede añadir miel o stevia si se desea dar un extra de dulzor.
Preparación en frío:
Introducir 300 ml de bebida tipo “leche” vegetal junto a 1 cucharada sopera (aprox. 10 g) del producto en un blender o batidora, añadir unos cubos de hielo y miel o stevia si se desea dar un extra de dulzor. Batir hasta tener una textura homogénea y disfrutar.
También se puede añadir a smoothies o combinaciones similares de bebidas.
Caducidad y condiciones de almacenamiento:
Almacenar en recipientes cerrados, a temperatura ambiente, protegido de la luz directa. En condiciones secas y limpias. Duración hasta 24 meses en envase original sellado.
*= Provenientes de la agricultura ecológica
- Cúrcuma en polvo* (Cúrcuma longa)
- leche de coco deshidratada* (cocos nucifera producto procesado)
- canela en polvo* (cinnamomun verum)
- pimienta negra* (piper nigrum)
- jengibre deshidratado en polvo* (Zingiber officinale)
- Sin derivados lácteos ni gelatina
- Sin aditivos
- Sin OGM
- Sin azúcar añadido
- Sin colorantes, saborizantes ni conservantes añadidos
CONTENIDO POR 100 g
- Energía (kcal): 385,4
- Proteínas (g): 28,6
- Carbohidratos (g): 48,3
- Grasas (g): 15
- Fibra alimentaria (g): 13,3
- Grasas saturadas (g): 2,9
- Sal (mg): 678,4
- Grasas trans (gr): 0,0
- Sin gluten.
- Sin derivados lácteos ni gelatina.
- Sin aditivos.
- Sin OGM.
- Sin azúcar añadido.
- Sin colorantes, saborizantes ni conservantes añadidos.